Swamp Cooler In Fontana, Rialto, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, CA, And The Surrounding Areas
If you are looking for swamp cooler services in Fontana, CA, consider our team of experts at AC & Heat Services. You can rely on our team of skilled professionals for all your swamp cooler needs, including installation, repair, and maintenance. Other names for swamp coolers include “evaporative,” “desert,” or “wet” air coolers. They are a well-liked substitute for conventional household air conditioners due to their reduced price, higher performance, and environmental advantages. To obtain a free consultation for HVAC repair in Rancho, Cucamonga, CA, and surrounding areas, call us at (909) 487-2734.
How Does A Swamp Cooler Operate?
Swamp coolers, also known as evaporative coolers, work by using the principle of evaporation to cool the air. The process is similar to how your body feels cool after exiting a swimming pool on a hot day. The cooler draws in warm, dry air from the outside and passes it through wet pads.
As the water absorbs heat to change its state, the air is cooled and becomes more humid. The cooled air is then circulated throughout the house by a fan. At AC & Heat Services, we provide top-notch swamp cooler services in Fontana, CA and air conditioning repair in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, to help keep your home comfortable and cool.
Common Swamp Cooler Problems
- Insufficient cooling: If your swamp cooler isn’t keeping you cool, it’s time to start considering repairs. The unit’s internal pads could be blocked, or the pads inside the unit might be too dry, obstructing optimum airflow.
- Leaking: If you notice any dripping, runoff, or even an abnormally high humidity level, the cooler’s reservoir levels may be too high, or there may be a leak in one of the fittings or tubing of the appliance.
- Rotting smell: A musty or rotten odor may indicate the presence of stagnant water or mildew on the swamp cooler’s pads. To eliminate this smell, cleaning or replacing the pads in the unit is necessary.
- Begins to make noise: One of the most frequent issues with swamp coolers is noise, which happens when a part of the system becomes loose, bends, breaks, or otherwise degrades.
- Constantly starts and stops: This could be caused by several things, including issues with sizing, improperly installed parts, loose electrical connections, or motor malfunctions.
Why Choose AC & Heat Services?
- We have certified experts
- Quality and speedy service provider
- No down payment is required
- Competitive interest rates
Contact AC & Heat Services for fast and dependable AC repair, installation, and other heating and AC Service in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, and surrounding areas. Contact us today to schedule an appointment, and our team will be happy to assist you.
Our Swamp Cooler Services Includes
- Swamp Cooler Installation
- Swamp Cooler Replacement
- Swamp Cooler Service
- Swamp Cooler Repair