Ductless HVAC in Fontana, Rialto, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, CA, And The Surrounding Areas
What is a ductless HVAC system?
A ductless HVAC system is a heating and cooling system that creates split levels of heat in a single area. It works by transferring energy from one point to another. This allows for different temperatures to be maintained throughout the home without wasting energy on overcooling an unused part of the house or warming parts that are already comfortable. Contact Us Today for Ductless HVAC in Fontana, Rialto, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, CA, And The Surrounding Areas.
Who can benefit from having a ductless HVAC system?
- Those who live in smaller homes or condos with fewer than five rooms will benefit from ductless HVAC because it does not require ductwork, the primary reason houses with ducts cannot have central air conditioning.
- It also works well for those who live in a home that has walls that are poorly insulated or that have windows with poor insulation. It can keep the temperature of one room comfortable without affecting the others.
- Ductless HVAC systems also work well for those who want to use a single ductless system as both their heating and cooling unit. They can control the temperature of each room individually, allowing them to save money by using just one ductless air conditioning system.
- It’s particularly helpful for those who want to use their ductless system in tandem with an air purifier. The purifier ensures that there are no dirt particles in the air, which could lead to decreased performance or even damage to the ductless HVAC unit after a period of usage.
If you can benefit from a ductless HVAC system, and live in Fontana, Rialto, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, and surrounding areas, give us a call today.
What are the benefits of a ductless HVAC system?
Ductless HVAC units save space and energy by serving as both an air conditioner and a heater.
It can also save on ductwork costs. If you plan to build new construction or install ducts, this could be the perfect option for you because ducting used in conjunction with ductless systems is less than half the cost of ductwork that will not accommodate ductless systems.
Ductless HVAC allows you to save on energy costs because ductless units can be programmed to automatically turn off and on at certain times of the day, ensuring that your comfort is not compromised while saving money.
Finally, ductless heating and cooling technology works well with air purifiers by ensuring no dirt and dust in the air. This ensures that your ductless HVAC system will continue to run at maximum capacity while protecting it from damage.
Ductless HVAC Services
We recommend you get your ductless HVAC system serviced twice a year. Preventative maintenance is crucial to keeping your system in the best condition before potential problems occur.
For all your ductless air conditioning and ductless heating needs, including maintenance, tune-ups, installations, repairs, and replacement, give AC & Heat Services a call. Our professionals are highly trained and knowledgeable, so you can be confident we’ll be able to take care of your ductless HVAC system.
- Ductless Air Conditioning Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Inspection
- Ductless Air Conditioning Replacement
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Ductless Heater Service
- Ductless Heater Repair
- Ductless Heater Inspection
- Ductless Heater Installation
- Ductless Heater Replacement
- Ductless Heater Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Tune-Up